Sunday, February 14, 2010

Anti-theft Devices for everyday


Would you leave this tasty snack in the fridge or would you look further?



Aha! you can't tell a snack by looking at the cover!

Unfortunately, if I had seen it I would have chucked it in the bin!



This is a great example of the oldest tape deck ever fitted to a car, but is it?



Voila! It's all a front and a cunning device to make your stereo less attractive to the bad guys.

Not sure if your trendy date is going to admire it as much, though!

I can also imagine that the original tape cassette players will become 'collectables' in the future. The new antiques.

Excuse me, while I now go into the deepest darkest area of my cavernous attic to retrieve my 16 track cartridge player and my collection of Rod Stewart cartridges! Oh yes, he is that old!

If you would like to see more of the quirky anti-theft devices click on this link....but do be careful I had some trouble with this link and had to reset my IBM XT PC to continue.

No comments: