Monday, July 15, 2013

Hutzler Banana Slicing: A review

The case of the Hutzler 571 Banana Slicer and its 4,000+ reviews is a phenomenon in itself. Here is one review and the response it provoked.

Another takes it from here:

I can't believe anyone could be so inept as to think that they couldn't slice their bananas because they bent "the wrong way." All that person has to do is to buy the model 571C Banana Slicer that is for bananas that bend the other way. Although I prefer left-bending bananas, I got both the 571B and the 571C so that when shopping, I don't have to have the hassle of finding bananas with the correct polarity. I hope "Angle Was Wrong" sees the light and removes that harsh one-star rating for this indispensable product duo.

1 comment:

Best Laptops For Student Guide said...

EuThanks for the review you got on here. Truly, Hutzler 571 Banana Slicer is just the perfect slicer for bananas. I never thought of such wonderful, plastic stuff can be made. Thanks for the great post and keep the good job up. Dr. Babs from http://hutzler571bananaslicer.blogspot.com/